Friday, May 29, 2009

Soy Free/Dairy Free Cake Anyone?

Anyone have soy free/dairy free cake recipes?? I need to figure out if a cake is an option for Miss Moo's first birthday this summer. We saw Dr. Ally today and we aren't going to reintroduce dairy/soy until after a year. Mags had blood in her stool this morning and apparently must have snatched something with dairy or soy in it. She also has a double ear infection, both ears are really bad this time, and she has had a fever of 103+ all day. Bonus!

3 comments:

Sara Smith said...

http://dairyfreecooking.about.com/od/cakes/r/choccake.htm

Melissa Crist said...

Perfect! Try it out on your relaxing weekend to do nothing, and see how delicious it is. I'll also have to make sure she isn't allergic to chocolate. Thanks for searching--I didn't see this one.

Sara Smith said...

CAKE IN A BOX!!!!!

Check out these two web addresses. If you click on the link Allergy support and then on allergy concerns...it says that they are also soy free.



http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/products/yellowcake.php


http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/products/frosting_vanillaspread.php


The cake calls for margarine so here is a dairy free soy free one.

http://www.earthbalancenatural.com/#/products/soy-free/