Maggie playing drums from around the world in the music tent at the Renaissance Fair.
She seemed to love Moscow as much as Mommy and Daddy do, or maybe she just noticed how excited and giddy Mommy and Daddy are in Moscow. We sure do miss and dream about moving back. We joked that maybe when Maggie goes to U of I we could move back---we don't want her to officially despise us though.
So we did everything we love to do---the coop, the market, Ren Fair, Mikey's for some great Greek food, the Natural Abode for some all natural toys. It was fabulous. We didn't make it to campus, so we'll be doing that on our next visit. Of course since we have a baby now we weren't able to hit up the Alley for a beer. Although Zac did joke about stashing Maggie in the bushes like he did his jacket in college...oh daddio, so silly!
We took a ton of pictures and videos of the weekend. I posted an album of the trip on facebook if you want to check those out. My computer's a little boggled with all this uploading so I'll do another post of the trip with more pictures soon!
4 comments:
That made me laugh, and seriously Zac the bushes.
Well, she will definitely see the campus when she goes to see her Auntie Hailey graduate in December.
I forgot to mention that she has some seriously chubby feet.
Hey be nice to those chubby feet. You have to admit, it's better than our finger toes!
Post a Comment