So this picture was uncovered in some of the pictures Bob and Nancy (Sara's in-laws) had of the wedding. Sara's sister-in-law took this picture of Zac and I. It's one of the only ones with both Zac and I when I was pregnant (HUGELY pregnant by the way). I thought I'd share it considering this is Maggie's blog, and there she was--our little mystery, the cutest little girl ever!
Well, I spent my first night(s) away from Maggie. I headed to
Coeur d' Alene for a conference Sunday evening and came back this afternoon. Maggie and Daddy did just fine. She seemed pretty happy to see me, with just a hint of irritation for leaving her. Of course it was very hard for me, but it was nice to get away and sleep without someone waking me at 4am to let me know her pacifier was missing.
The conference was great, and
Coeur d' Alene was beautiful, snowy too! Sara and I stayed with her in-laws and had a wonderful time. I got to see MaryJanes's new store, which was adorable. I had to hold back on buying a ton of stuff. I did splurge and get Maggie her first apron--it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Now she's a farmgirl at heart, just like Mommy.
Thanks Bob and Nancy for being so hospitable!!
2 comments:
Look how handsome Daddy looks with his hair cut short!!!
I bet you wish I didn't figure out how to send my comments
Post a Comment