Ahh, mealtimes. It's what Maggie and her friends are all "in to" right now. It looks as though Maggie's cleaning up here, or spreading her cereal around some more!
This must have been play time with Teacher Chris (one of Maggie's favorite people). Zac informed me the other day that Maggie keeps reaching for the classroom as he walks her down the hall. She is also reaching back for Chris when it's time to leave. It's so nice knowing that Chris, her friends and her classroom make her so happy.
2 comments:
THE SOOOO MAD COMMENT:
It's so wonderful seeing high quality care at it's best. I won't begin to say how disappointed I am in the state regarding our consistent inability to raise standards and expectations in child care. It's not a child's fault that their parents both have to work to support their family. There is no way that Brad and I could live off of one income. We would have to sell our house! Every child who needs to attend child care deserves a "Teacher Chris." Sorry.........I love Idaho but the people who are elected to represent us really disappoint me sometimes.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/531/story/714252.html
Okay so the bill hasn't passed or died yet. I got a little ahead of myself. So now is the time to get a hold of your state legislator to advocate for young children and families. You can take action at idahoaecy.org.
Post a Comment