Well, we went to Addie's for breakfast this morning. This wouldn't be anything out of the norm for most people, but I haven't eaten at a restaurant for over five months. So yes, the caveman diet is over. I decided to break myself in with some delicious eggs benedict and some coffee with cream. I'm waiting for my stomach to scream in protest, it hasn't handled something like that for a long time. Maggie had a great time watching mommy and daddy eat out. She also enjoyed watching this little girl run all around Addie's. She kept smiling at the little girl, and finally the little girl got a little embarrassed that Maggie was so interested in her and hid in a booth. I warned Zac in the car that if it suddenly hits me harder than I'm expecting (that I can't breastfeed Maggie anymore), that I need him to try and stay calm as I'm having hysterics. His usual response was given, "I don't think you need to cry about that." We'll see though, but yes, my milk protein/soy saturated food was delicious!
This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
It's Official!
Well, we went to Addie's for breakfast this morning. This wouldn't be anything out of the norm for most people, but I haven't eaten at a restaurant for over five months. So yes, the caveman diet is over. I decided to break myself in with some delicious eggs benedict and some coffee with cream. I'm waiting for my stomach to scream in protest, it hasn't handled something like that for a long time. Maggie had a great time watching mommy and daddy eat out. She also enjoyed watching this little girl run all around Addie's. She kept smiling at the little girl, and finally the little girl got a little embarrassed that Maggie was so interested in her and hid in a booth. I warned Zac in the car that if it suddenly hits me harder than I'm expecting (that I can't breastfeed Maggie anymore), that I need him to try and stay calm as I'm having hysterics. His usual response was given, "I don't think you need to cry about that." We'll see though, but yes, my milk protein/soy saturated food was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment