Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Going to the doctor is sooo much fun!

So we were into see Dr. Ally again because Maggie has Croup.  She got a steroid treatment to help with her cough and breathing.  She's been finding it very interesting that she has a new voice (the barky scratchy croup voice that is).  She likes to listen to herself make all these new sounds, but it makes me sad to hear it.
I know, isn't' it always fun times for Miss Maggie.  She's had a cold every month since October.  Poor thing, she just keeps catching every little virus she comes into contact with.  It doesn't help that I work with children probably bringing home their colds, and she spends three days a week with her friends at school catching all their colds---that's how it goes though.  We're hoping February will be sick free!  
She's been in a pretty good mood considering, until today that is.  She whined at Zac and I all day.  No crying, just constant whining.  Zac's sick too, and I was quite amazed at the patience he demonstrated--he's changing so much since he became a dad.  

Here's some pics of Maggie at the doctor's office.  Dr. Ally was running a bit behind schedule, so Maggie had lots of time to play with the paper on the table.  She loved it, and that's putting it mildly.  Especially since she's a pro at rolling both ways now.  Paper makes lots of neat sounds when you roll around on it!



No comments: