Mommy is insanely busy, which of course reduces my time spent blah, blah, blahing about my children. I can't promise that I'll be able to post much in the near future because literature reviews, selling homes, committee meetings, dinners, play dates, laundry, and on and on, don't seem to be letting up any time soon.
So here's a quick little update on Miss Moo.
I feel as though we've been saving bread tabs for years in anticipation of some great collage or simple manipulative. Finally this week I handed the collection over to Maggie to see where she might go with it. There was lots and lots of sorting and lots of counting. Next I assume may be a bit of pattern making.
Much attention and time was spent on building this before dinner.
Any guesses on what it may be??
Daddy took Maggie down to the coop to grab a "sparkly juice" this evening, as a special little daddy/daughter outing. She had decided to wet down her hair ("to make it shorter, and redder, and curlier, but I promise I know now that little girls can't cut their hair mommy!") and somehow drenched her outfit. She got this new outfit on for the outing.
She wants to wear it to school tomorrow too...
1 comment:
she is just a darling girl!
Post a Comment