Of course I can ponder about the WHY again, Is it because she got a brother and not a sister? Is it because I'm busy with River and she doesn't have anyone to play with? Is it because her imagination is officially running wild??? Who knows! All I know is that Maggie loves Ensey, and I don't think Ensey is going anywhere for awhile. To Zac and I, Ensey is just beginning to feel like part of the family. So...when any of you see Maggie next, and you get an ear full of what Ensey's been up to, or if you happen to be shopping at the co-op and you hear a little three year old shouting "Ensey!!!!!! Get back here! You can't run off, it's not safe!!!!" Please don't be alarmed, it's just Maggie's loveable imaginary sister.
This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Sister Ensey
I can't believe I haven't posted about Ensey (I'm guessing on the spelling here) yet! Ensey is Maggie's sister. Ensey has been around since shortly after baby brother's birth, so around three months. Needless to say we are quite used to having Miss Ensey around. We listen to Maggie talk to her, we watch her push Ensey on the swing, and we frequently hear stories about Ensey. Maggie even tries to get her friends to play with Ensey; it took Isabelle a few introductions to Ensey before she got comfortable with her. Even with Maggie's reassurance that "she's just pretend!" (A bit of a relief to me that she knows this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was thinking her name was spelled Enzy.
Post a Comment