Sunday, May 29, 2011

Out and About

We have had a very busy weekend already spending it mostly outdoors as the weather has permitted. We started the weekend off with a family walk down to the market on Saturday morning. We picked up some local soap and coconut bread. Saturday afternoon, Maggie and I (Zac) went to Virgil Phillip Farm County Park for some lunch, bird watching and a hike.

On Sunday morning, Maggie and I hitched up the bike buggy and rode over to the Rotary park to play while Melissa went grocery shopping for the upcoming week. The rotary park is located at the fairgrounds and possibly has the nicest play equipment in town.

Tomorrow afternoon, we are all going to the Hackers' (a co-worker of mine)house for a Memorial Day cookout that we're really looking forward to.

Here are some photos from the weekends events:

Maggie posing for a pic at the market. She wore her apron around town all morning.

"Standing up and putting my arms out. In a school bus." - Maggie

"Just hiking." - Maggie

"A frog." - Maggie

Rotary Park riding the horsey!

Concerned about the other kids arriving at the park.

She scaled the entire climbing wall. I was impressed!

1 comment:

Grandma Crist said...

Looks like you had a nice time! I love how she wore her apron.. so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see little Mig! :) Love you Miggy