Friday, January 14, 2011

Magnolia's New House!

We found it! Thank goodness!!!!!!!
Zac and I fell in love with this older home the moment we saw it. Lucky for us it all worked out. There were two other families that inquired about the home right after us, and it was really the only option we had at such quick notice. It's in a fantastic location, right near the library, within walking distance to East City Park, near a school with a big play ground, and close to downtown. I've printed some pictures to create Maggie's social story to prepare her as much as possible for our move. When her and Uncle Brad picked us up at the airport she asked, "Can we just move to our new house right now?" I hope she loves it there! (She will get a playroom now!)
Zac and I are feeling much more at ease. Don't get me wrong though, we're still extremely frazzled by how we are going to manage this move, and everything that comes with it, so quickly. Luckily we have FANTASTIC families that are providing us with lots of love and support. We are also leaving jobs we love, and co-workers that support us. We're confident though that we couldn't pass up on this opportunity. We owe it to ourselves to be a bit spontaneous, the offer was too great to pass up, and we simply adore Moscow, and know it will be an amazing place to raise our young children. So keep checking back for updates...soon to be coming to you from Moscow, Idaho!
413 E. First Street

The spacious closests!
Yes, that's a joke.

This was Maggie's favorite photo---her new potty
(we will actually have 2 potties now though---a huge bonus after sharing one)

Magnolia's tub

Of course I had to take pictures of the antique hardware!
I'm sure all of you that know me well, are just picturing how giddy I was getting!

The garage, also the largest storage/Daddy play space ever!

We thought we'd take a photo of the "baby bulge" in front of peanut's first house

"I guess this is it!"

The historic McConnell Mansion is RIGHT BEHIND our house!

The view of the mansion from our backyard

street view of the house

Moscow Public Library is a block away!

A photo of the picture books at the library for Maggie's social story---we're trying to help her associate her new home with activities she's already involved in regularly. She did ask "Do they have Signing Time there?"---Mommy forgot to take a picture of the videos to check out though.

2 comments:

Lora Chesnut said...

The house looks adorable, as well as the baby bump. Good luck with the move!

The Luangaphay Family said...

You are such an amazing mom. What a great idea to take pictures of everything for Maggie. Again we are so excited for you guys. Good luck!!!