- That I have to gesture a lot with my hands when I talk
- That I respond "I might" just about every time I'm told that something isn't okay
- That I think it's totally appropriate to tell Mommy and Daddy to "Stop talking!" or "NO COME IN MY ROOM!"
- That I like to tell lots and lots of stories about lots of different things.
- That when Mommy tells me that she isn't going to buy me any more bugsies, I tell her "I buy bugsies with my OWN money!" And then I do.
- That I can go potty all by myself with absolutely no help---sitting backwards on the potty with all my clothes off!
- That I talk about who is a girl and who is a boy a lot, and sometimes I ask if I can pretend I'm a boy and go potty standing up!
- That I think my friends are the best! And I can't wait for each school day to see them.
- That I like to sing a lot, especially when it's time to go to bed.
- That I STILL LOVE babies, but I also love having "happy birthday parties" too.
- That my favorite books are books about that mischievous pig, Olivia.
- That I'm getting ready to move to Moscow, and I've been helping Mommy "pack" lots of boxes.
- That I'm getting ready to be a big sister! And I insist that the baby in Mommy's tummy is a baby sister.
This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Being 2 1/2 years old means...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yesterday when I was babysitting her she said the baby in Mommy's tummy is a baby boy and his name is river. She also said there is a baby in her tummy too and it is kicking! So funny! :)
Post a Comment