Doesn't she just look like the busy mommy?
Her baby slung, pushing a stroller, a huge mom purse...
I regularly find Maggie's bedroom door shut during the day, and when I walk in I see a baby doll tucked in to her bed (as seen above), and her air purifier is running (which we always turn on for her when she sleeps). I usually get reprimanded when she notices I walked into her room as well---she DOES NOT like it when someone wakes up her baby!
And then there's this little story...
A few weeks ago while I was at Sara's house taking care of the girls, Sage's physical therapist, Kathy, came over for a home visit. Kathy was doing some work on Sage, and we turned around to see Maggie with her shirt off at the breast pump, with the pumps to her little chest. Kathy smiled and asked "Is your daughter pumping her breast milk?" I replied, "Yep, she sure is! Gotta feed those baby dolls!" Then Maggie looked at me and said "Mommy, my milk coming, you push the button?" This means that she was letting down, and needed me to switch to the expression mode on the pump. Kathy laughed and said, "I think you've got a future Le Leche' League leader on your hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment