
Baby brother or sister is due June 7th, 2011. Mommy is 8 weeks along right now. When Mommy and Daddy told me that I was going to be a big sister, and that Mommy had a baby in her tummy I shouted, "I have a baby in my tummy too!" Mommy and Daddy met with the midwife today and everything looks great. Baby brother or sister is measuring perfectly, there is only one baby in there (thank goodness!), and baby's heartbeat was 174 (also perfect)! Mommy and Daddy will be waiting to find out if baby is a brother or a sister until baby arrives; we just think it's more exciting that way!
7 comments:
The ultrasound is too fuzzy! Is it going to be a porpoise or a T-rex? And how exciting that Sage and new baby will be only a year apart.
Look at Maggie she is so excited!
and I want to also add that the way Maggie takes such good care of all the babies at my house, she will be a wonderful big sister!
OMG OMG I am sooo excited for you guys!!! Welcome to the two children club!!!!
Congrats, :)
Sara---baby2 is definitely another porpoise! The ultrasound is fuzzy because they could see all they needed to see with the belly ultrasound, and you know Georgianna doesn't like to be anymore intrusive then necessary!
Thanks for all the excitement everyone!
I changed my mind---baby2 is a peanut!
Post a Comment