This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
@Monica: I've been on call for frequent trips to the potty so a little girl can pee and poop, so I haven't had time to do any Sugar Magnolia posts. I've taught Sara how to do posts for Sage's blog now, and she's been doing a bunch! I'm also a single momma this weekend since Zac's at Rec Fest, I'll try my hardest to get some more posts about Curly Q done soon.
4 comments:
Silly Goose
I call her"my little mig" and "miggy"..
Hey don't get too caught up doing your new blog and cheat us on this one! Oh yeah I also used to call Maggie my little curly Q.
@Monica: I've been on call for frequent trips to the potty so a little girl can pee and poop, so I haven't had time to do any Sugar Magnolia posts. I've taught Sara how to do posts for Sage's blog now, and she's been doing a bunch! I'm also a single momma this weekend since Zac's at Rec Fest, I'll try my hardest to get some more posts about Curly Q done soon.
Post a Comment