Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mommy's Daily Entertainment

  • When she walked out of my room tonight with in her little onesie and my rainbow sandals on. Then she gave me this look like, just try and tell me they're yours!!!!
  • When we were shopping at the coop and the lady behind us told her that she liked her purse and asked her what was in it. Maggie responded with "MY phone. Calling my Daddy!" She then dialed up her Daddy and glared at the poor woman.
  • This morning when she squeezed her little butt cheeks together real hard and shouted at me that she had to poop. Then she pooped in the potty and asked to call Grandma Crist and Aunt Sara so she could tell them about it.
  • When she insisted that I follow the giant Power Ball man around the beer garden at Rec Fest, with her shouting "Ball, Mommy. Get Ball." Then of course she wouldn't even say hi to the giant ball man.
  • When I biked home like a maniac so a little one didn't fall asleep in her buggy, just to arrive home lift the cover of a buggy, and take in a little passed out girl that apparently couldn't support her head with her helmet on (her helmet was practically on her knees!) Then as I lifted her up those little eyes popped wide open and she whispered, "Maggie home, get Boston, Maggie Happy." And although it made me smile, I knew that there would be no Maggie nap time for Mommy today!
I don't think a day could get much better than that!
Love you Goosey!

No comments: