This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Stringing Beads
Amazing isn't it?? She strung and unstrung ALL the beads three times. She concentrated so hard on this task. She problem solved all on her on, over and over again!
Zac and I watched amazed...SO PROUD!
2 comments:
Grandma Crist
said...
How cute, she really was busy, and I like the belt she must of had to wear!!! So adorable!!
You should have seen her a few minutes later...her belt, her coat (which she put on all by her self, upside down), her beads, her bracelets and slippers!! I think we've hit the official "dress-up" phase! It's taking all my strength to not go buy a bunch of girly dress-up clothes!!
2 comments:
How cute, she really was busy, and I like the belt she must of had to wear!!! So adorable!!
You should have seen her a few minutes later...her belt, her coat (which she put on all by her self, upside down), her beads, her bracelets and slippers!!
I think we've hit the official "dress-up" phase! It's taking all my strength to not go buy a bunch of girly dress-up clothes!!
Post a Comment