This is our blog to share with friends and family that will provide for a place to share photos, stories, and updates about Maggie's day to day life---her story.
Monday, April 19, 2010
All Wet!
Zac has been doing the springtime check-up on all our sprinklers, and Magnolia just couldn't resist a little fun in the water.
As you'll see from the video though, she wasn't so sure about getting "all wet" there at the end!
2 comments:
Grandma Crist
said...
That was kinda mean!!! poor little Maggie.. well it did look cute with her little round belly all wet though..
She's been so insistent that she do things, so Zac and I have really let her explore all sorts of "safe, but maybe not so fun in the end" things that normally we wouldn't have let her do. I didn't keep recording her after she got off the grass, but she started laughing and said "All Wet!" again---too cute!
2 comments:
That was kinda mean!!! poor little Maggie.. well it did look cute with her little round belly all wet though..
She's been so insistent that she do things, so Zac and I have really let her explore all sorts of "safe, but maybe not so fun in the end" things that normally we wouldn't have let her do. I didn't keep recording her after she got off the grass, but she started laughing and said "All Wet!" again---too cute!
Post a Comment