Saturday, September 19, 2009

There's a Tree in My House!






I woke up this morning and Mommy told me that I got a tree! I was a little confused, but when Mommy walked me out to the living room, sure enough, there was a big tree right there for me to climb into. And this is exactly what I did! As soon as Mommy put my body down, I crawled right into my tree. It's fabulous--I can stand up, I can look through the windows, I can put my babies "nigh nigh" in the tree, and I can even hang out with my dog in my tree.

I love it. Thanks again Grandma Tara.

2 comments:

Auntie Hailey said...

sooo adorable... i love the one of her bending over looking into it like what in the heck is this thing!? I am thinking i am coming to boise october 16-20 and we should do something so i can see you fam damnily. love n miss you
p.s. does she need new vandal gear? anything at all?

Melissa Crist said...

Of course she needs Vandal Gear! Anything you think is cute would be great. Maybe a little cheerleader outfit for Halloween? I'd prefer a Joe Vandal costume, but I'm not so sure you'll be able to find one of those! Zac and I were contemplating going to Moscow that weekend, and leaving the Moo with Sara and Brad--we'll keep you updated if we decide to go.