Sunday, September 13, 2009

Magnolia Sparkles!



"Og-og?"
Magnolia had her very first haircut today--complete with some fancy sparkle spray in her hair when she was all done. She did amazing, no fussing, just sitting there very interested in what was going on. I think she was wondering what the big deal was, and why all these people were staring at her like something big was about to happen. I do have pictures, but Auntie Sara has the camera since she actually took the photos while Maggie sat in Mommy's lap.
As soon as I get the camera back I'll post some to the blog.

Maggie then went shopping with Auntie Sara while Mommy got her hair done, and somehow walked out of Target with two new books and a giant box of O's. She spent the rest of the day taking a nice long nap, cooking with Mommy in her kitchen and yelling at her dog, or "og-og" (I believe this to be some variation of a two syllable "Boston," and "dog") as she calls Boston. She also helped take care of Daddy, who now has the stomach flu! Poor Daddio!

No comments: