Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yummy, yummy!!

Here's Magnolia first experience with finger feeding herself!!! This was awhile ago, but I thought everyone would still like to see it!! She's a pro now!!

Getting the puffs onto her hand--pretty handy that they stick!

Chewing, chewing, chewing.

Look, I did it! Delicious!

1 comment:

Sara Smith said...

So today, I went to visit Maggie at school since I took the day off of work. I got to fed Moo Moo her Lunch, change the poopy diaper that occurred during lunch and give her a bottle. It took her an hour to eat her lunch. She only wanted to feed herself puffs. She turned her head when I would try to spoon feed her, obviously telling me "Auntie Sara I feed myself now." She would reach her hands towards the puffs and go "ahhahh" until I gave her more. Man, she really likes her banana puffs. I have to admit they are tasty. I also had a few. It was so much fun seeing her at school. It was also wonderful seeing the special bond between her and her teacher Chris. She sure does love Chris. Thanks Chris for welcoming me into the classroom. I loved it.