Well, here she is. In all her "I finally pulled up to standing in my crib" glory. I literally screamed when I walked into her room to see why she was making so much noise! She was so very proud of herself! She looked a little taller than we had expected (I'm standing right there guarding her, so don't worry all you over protective grandmothers and aunties!) so we moved her crib mattress down. Luckily tonight there were no shenanigans and she went right to sleep!
The poor little girl is still sick!!!! I know she doesn't look like it in the video, but that was a good section of the day. I've decided that's how babies are. They are either in a "I feel fine" mood, or "I am totally miserable" mood. At least that's how Maggie is--there's really no in between for her. She'll have a good afternoon, and then all of a sudden she'll be super fussy and having horrid coughing fits. I didn't call Dr. Ally on Friday, because I thought for about the fourth time she was starting to feel better. Guess I was wrong.
I'm calling Dr. Ally in the morning. I'm sure she'll want us to come back in (which is kind of frustrating since her 9 month well baby is Tuesday--those co-pays add up quick!). I'll keep everyone posted.
2 comments:
I think I have watched this video 20 times! It is the best!
Pretty soon she will be figuring out ways to get out of her crib. She is growing up so fast. It makes me sad.
Post a Comment