Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HUGE fun

We left Sunday for Wallowa State Park, a special trip of mommy's choice to celebrate my birthday. I won't mention how old I am either, as Maggie puts it..."Mommy, you are really, really old!"
Well, we like camper adventures, and we like getting outdoors. We also appreciate that three hours in any direction gets us to great destinations, usually with lakes to keep our children entertained.
You never really know how well a four day adventure will go with two children, but both Magnolia and River had a blast. The kind of outdoor fun where you have to beg them to take a break!
Here's some peeks of Miss Magnolia on yet another outdoor adventure...

Special Note: I had to work Maggie's favorite adjective into the title. The word "huge" is her favorite word to describe anything as of lately. Forgive me for the overuse of the word in this post...just trying to emphasize her fondness of the word! I figured this was easier than writing a whole other post about HUGE.


 This tree was huge big.

 This water was huge cold.

 I am having huge fun!

 Sometimes, I get huge angry!
And then I make this face, which makes mommy smile...for some reason.

 I huge love playing doctor. 
Here I am explaining to nurse mommy that old baby's forehead is coming off, her head is cracked, and she has a broken knee. 
(no mention of hair loss)

 I am a huge good hiker.

I am huge interested in bones, and daddy found this one for me!

Well, that about sums it up people. We had a huge good time.
Now we are preparing for a tie-dye party, and some fun to help a special little gal celebrate another year!

More to come soon!

2 comments:

The Luangaphay Family said...

Johnny and I were just there. The whole time I kept thinking about how great it will be to bring the kids here someday. Maybe someday we will meet there. Sorry for not getting back to you about camping. Johnny wasn't able to get the weekend off. Next year we should an something to make sure it happens.

growinglikeweeds said...

laughing so hard at the doctors diagnosis...Isabelle huge loves all the pictures...:)