Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Snapshots

Here you go Magnolia fans. A little peek at Magnolia's Winter holiday!

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

I think the bike and helmet were the biggest hit!

I love this photo. Seriously, she acted like everything that came out of her stocking was simply amazing!

We loaded, I'm mean Santa loaded, the little artist up with art materials.

She kind of looks sad here, but she really was pretty excited to get her new toy stuffed with a plastic bottle!

Magnolia enjoying some of the purple carrot juice in her stocking, and listening to Daddy read her new book.

Lounging around the house on Christmas Day.

We joined the Luangaphay family at Jesikah's family cabin over the weekend. It was a great little get-away, and Magnolia and Pennington both seemed to enjoy each other's company.

Happy Pennington

Magnolia was discussing milk, toes, and possibly fingers from the looks of it with Pennington.

No comments: